Monday, May 9, 2011

Rambling (about the vampire-human-warewolf thingy)

[ Blogging dalam keadaan berbisik-bisik, sebab boss is around but I am sleepy. Typing makes me look busy huh. So sila baca dalam keadaan berbisik-bisik juga ya ]

Have you watch latest episode of The Vampire Diaries?? (for those yang layan la cerita ni)

Demmit Elijah. Can’t believe he betrayed them. I already sense this betraying when Stefan ask Elijah if he really want to or can kill his brother Klaus, because Stefan have hard time killing Damon, for whatever Damon does, or did, Stefan just can’t kill him, and i also sense this betraying when i read Aci’s Facebok Status “Elijah…”. Ya, bikin geram tu kalau orang lain sudah tengok, bikin gatal hati mau tengok cepat-cepat juga.

Anyway, if Elijah kill Klaus, or Stefan kill Damon, rosaklah peribahasa air dicincang takkan putus tu.

And Damon!! Damon was bitten by a warewolf :( Would he die soon? Ssshhh. We do not know yet. He’s on the poster of the series, usually character on the poster won’t be dead at the end of the story. Damon pesan sama si Stefan, Jangan bagitau Elena yang dia sudah digigit warewolf. It's not about having a girlfriend, it's about being the best man he can be for her. Kan??

The final episode of this season would be on 12th May. So while waiting, I am going to watch Pretty Little Liars first (got it from Aci). Currently I’m on the 6th episode. It is pretty a good drama too. I am starting to love it.

Sorry no picture for this entry, afraid that my boss will peek on my desktop screen.

Bye. Sssshhh.

Love,

Cinoi xo

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha. my colleague paste your article to me and said, read the first paragraph. LOL. we're doing the same thing here.

FBS Headmaster said...

[ Blogging dalam keadaan berbisik-bisik, sebab boss is around but I am sleepy. Typing makes me look busy huh. So sila baca dalam keadaan berbisik-bisik juga ya ]

I LIKE THIS!!!! 2 thumbs up!

Cinoi Lavigne said...

Anon,
So Danial Cham is ur colleague?? LOL.

Daniel Chiam,
You doing the same too huh?? Hehehehehe. Sssshhh.

Anonymous said...

haha. yeah daniel taught me how to make us looks busy when the boss is around. LOL.

FBS Headmaster said...

=.=" I am innocent. I am a very hard working person. Muahahaha...

Cinoi said...

Anon,
write ur name laaa

Danial Chiam,
hard working huh? Hahaha acting like typing ur work. u must sometimes hold a pen, and put papers infront of the keyboard in front u is it? It's nothing new. Hahahaha

Chii said...

lol. got another series to follow, babe. "drop dead diva". klu best aku donlod n pass :))

beaty said...

bah cinoi bos ko inda nampak ka? peduli bh dia tu..sa pun selalu jadi ular sebagai tanda protes tidak bayar OT semasa kami buat tender sampai lewat tengah malam ni

Mouren said...

Bah, continues with typing so that it looks you are damn busy hahahaha!

how addicted i am to blogging

thank you for dropping by

hope u enjoy reading and do come again
daa....