Thursday, June 26, 2008

goooood moooorning

thursday
8am

good morning malaysia!!!

i am ready for work

handbag - checked
lense - checked
makeup - checked
everything - checked

except for my abg ipar who is also my driver...he is still ZzZzZzZ......he is not ready.......yes, he is still sleeping...my sis already gerak him before she left, but still he is sleeping...me myself also already gerak him "abg idi, bangun..its 8 oredi" but still, he is sleeping..

hmm...i don't mind, beacuse i'm not late...he is...

while waiting for him to wake up, i'm considering to blog something than wasting my time doing nothing kan...

i got a story that i can't wait to tell u guys, but i don't have much time to blog for this past 2days...ok, i'll tell briefly about it ok...its heaven for the past 3 days in my office, boss are not around..all the 3 bosses are not around..we use the precious time wisely by doing an activity which i will tell u later in my next entry okay??along with the pictures...

hmm...i'm thinking what to update...hah!!! last monday, my lecturer who is my faculty supervisor visited me at the office for the internship evaluation..
and also last monday there was a new staff who was only present for that one day...gonna tell u detail about it k...
and last tuesday i've post my 1st job application..wahaha...so excited like hell..jakun...

ok la..i gotta go...my abg ipar bangun sudah...daa.....



No comments:

how addicted i am to blogging

thank you for dropping by

hope u enjoy reading and do come again
daa....