Wednesday, March 19, 2008

psm lagi..

huhu..huhuhu..n more huhuhuh..
due date is around the corner..
tp my final year project..tak siap2 lagi..
lab test pon x gerak since last week..
whats happening to me...

uwaaa...
malas+taktau+bengong+blur+masa..
isk..mcm2...
the most don't-want-to-know-n-look thing for me now is calendar..
benci la mau tgk all the dates..yg come n go so fast...
knapa kita kena buat psm..kenapa psm buat kita...knapa psm ngn kita...
to all frens that struggling for their psm, just like me, i wish us all good luck..

can't wait to finished all this, my degree...
can't wait to take a step further..
to try my luck in the new world called career...
can't wait for beetle volkswagen..hehehe...


so..here's my most-hate date for the coming days...

21st march - financial management project due
22nd march - seminar green card CIDB
24th march - test pengurusan loji
26th march - test baikpulih struktur
28th march - test pengurusan pembinaan
29th march - financial management test

14th april - final exam starts
29th april - seminar PSM2

5th may - indsutrial training starts



yeehaa....to make me feel better, i kept reminding myself, the faster days goes by, the faster i'll leave all this and move to another phase of my life...

hummmmm..think positive..think positive....

No comments:

how addicted i am to blogging

thank you for dropping by

hope u enjoy reading and do come again
daa....