Wednesday, April 9, 2008

shuh..shuh..

hey,
u and anyone are welcome here..
but don't make a stupid judgment from your tiny little brain,
if u don't love it here, the entry, the environment,
why don't u just leave..anyone..LISTEN!! its my blog, if u disagree with me, just leave ok
its simple...
everybody has their own opinion,
its my blog anyway (how many time should i repeat this??)
as i said earlier, click the 'x' button, or press Alt+F4,

and especially you, yes, i mean YOU
please stop involving other people in your business
if u dare to start, u will dare to face it, without begging for sympathize from other,
and without dragging other people to your problem,
why..are u scared??
because its u the one who start it first,
bare in mind, that i am not afraid of u..

come on, if u really dare to challenge me,
why don't u just leave your comment on my blog,
instead of involving and dragging people around,
look at u,
u are so pathetic..

come on..
live in real world,
don't mix one thing with another,
u should have known how to categorized your business

stop messing around
and please leave my blog if u are unhappy with it
stop bothering me..

i never care of u,
what u write
what u did
i do care of what u did to me,
because its involved me,
but i just expressed it through my blog,
and if u want me, to really show,
that i don't like u, u will get what u want,
as soon as u wanted it to,
don't u think it is better for me to expressed it here, instead of making any further action??

saya tidak kacau orang melainkan orang tersebut kacau saya dulu...sekian.

2 comments:

Sarra said...

haha..dah byk kali ko ckp ni blog ko tp ade gak manusia yg x fhm2 kan.aku pon x fhm nape ssh tul dia nk faham..
ngeng jela.nway,nice post.Ink merah lagi tu.kalu x faham bahase lagi xtau la.agaknye pasni ko kena tulis pakai bahasa mandarin la aku rase..

Qi_C.Lavigne said...

aku pon pelik and heran,
why people ask me to ignore anything she did,
while she's not ignoring me, and even bothering me...
and sebok2 g jengah2 blog aku..

how addicted i am to blogging

thank you for dropping by

hope u enjoy reading and do come again
daa....