Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Of life, job, n world cup

Life=hectic
Job=culture shock
World cup=slow. Maybe sebab 1st week.

Life, ups n downs, yes. Nothing much I can say. Financial problem is the main thing.

Job, owh hari ini hari terpanas dan terpenat, and too much I need to consume in this 1 week, that includes the safety and health thingy here and there, sangat strict working environment saya.

World cup, hari tu england pun seri, lucky I fall asleep half way of the game.. I should have support Portugal. But being a supporter of England is the only mutual things between me and Reza Akmal, so there cinoi goes.

Sekarang sedang menonton Spain sambil berbuat kerja, adoi habis 1st half pun tak score lagi. Sangat slow the starting of world cup, dengan bola yang bumpy nyer. And main macam semut.

Esok kena berada d plant seawal 7pagi. Wish me luck.

Love,

Cinoi xo


Sent via BlackBerry from Maxis

1 comment:

Jay Minerva said...

yeah~ it's time for you to xp a new challenge of life... i highly support you far away from here... wishing u all the best in your life... :)

how addicted i am to blogging

thank you for dropping by

hope u enjoy reading and do come again
daa....